close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Led Zeppelin Reunion Tour???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TomC, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Any one heard about the Led Zeppelin Reunion Tour? I recently found out the remaining members were getting together for a charity fund raiser in london next month.

Got to reading at gotickets.com and they were saying that they were going to do a reunion tour with Jason Bonham, Johns son playing drums

What yall think, load of crap or very possible? I know id pay 100 bucks a ticket if was true

2. athensfishin'

athensfishin' Fighting the Man

If it is true you won't be going for only 100 bucks a ticket:)

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i heard an out take from an interview on the radio and robert plant said it's one show in london only, no tour. that was a few weeks ago, so it might have changed.

4. Heard about it...Hope it's true....Waiting...

I'M A Led Head.....

5. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

maybe for parking.:p

6. Yeah I saw that they were doing the London gig. 20 million entries for the chance at 20,000 seats. If they get drawn for an oporitunity to buy tickets they are 225 apiece. Not bad for what you would be getting and whatthe moneys going toward. Just got done looking on ebay and people are already selling their seats.

7. From what I read, they did a lottery type drawing for the show in London and they had alot more people put in for it than got tickets. So who knows, maybe it time to go make some $$$$$$$$$$$$

8. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

The wife and I both registered multiple times, the drawing was Oct 1st. I haven't heard anything so I assume we didn't get drawn. The cost would've been around 500 USD per ticket plus airfare, accomodations,food, etc.
    I would've broken into the stash for the trip but alas, I'll just have to enjoy all the bootleg concerts,dvd's and cds that I have.

My all time favorite band The Mighty Led Zeppelin lives again....
    if only for a moment, it'll be awesome for those that make it:)

9. Id kill for some bootleg videos. IT would be awsome if they did a pay per view or something like that so if those that couldnt make it could at least watch it. There are so many fans of Zeppelin that missed out it would be a shame for them to never do a reunion tour. I feel the same about Pink Floyd.

10. Same Here I'm a huge Floyd Fan. most of my friends hate PF because of me...lol. that's all I would play in the Kitchen, and my ex. always gave me a hard time about listening to PF in the car all the time.

11. I heard about it also and would love to see it. I did hear that they all said it was just a one time thing, but we can all hope they change their minds after playing together again. I think its pretty cool that Jason is going to be playing with them.

12. I had tickets to see them right before Bonham died. Never got over it! lol

13. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Has John Paul Jones committed to the reunion? Otherwise, that's not really zep!!

14. Yup hes there as well

15. Found this on youtube amazing skills by a young kid. Too bad its in 4 parts.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMQQOxIZNQ4&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Stairway to Heaven part 1[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFa3u189IhU&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Stairway to Heaven part 2a[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU7F0snMDQs&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Stairway to Heaven part 2b[/nomedia]

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuSihWz7LlQ&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Stairway to Heaven Part 3[/nomedia]

16. that little guy makes my 7 year old seem like a bugger eater!

17. i thought there was no 'tour' - one show only.

robert plant just released a solo album - or is about to. so, it'd be a conflict of interest. ...if he plans on touring to support his new material

18. BuzzBob

BuzzBob Take a Dad fishing

This topic brings back the "What if? " We actually had our Led tickets in hand for the October 1980 concert at the old Richfield colisuem. Then just one month before the concert JB dies. What a shame.