Leaving tomorrow morning

Discussion in 'Fishing Reports - Out of State' started by wally72, Jul 17, 2008.

1. wally72

wally72 wally72

Heading out Fri. mouring for lake nippsing canada. Didn't know until last minute if it was going to happen. Buddy has kidney stones I have had some gallblader trouble and brother in law had some trouble. But everything OK now and I'm fired up look out walleye here I come. It is just great to be away from work for awhile. There's something about being up there that makes me forget about all the jerks at work at least for a week. I will post results when I get back. Wally

2. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Good Luck up north...nothing like a week in the great white north to forget about the real world!! Tight Lines!!

3. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

4. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

I'll be up to!
    Going for mainly pike though-I'll have a report when I get back

5. I just got back from the Nippising area. Lake Muskosung was slow. I fished for 4 days with minimal success. Five pike in the 20"-24" range, a few nice smallmouth, a few decent largemouth, small perch were all I caught untill I went to a local private lake and asked permission. In just a half a day, I caught 6 decent pike and a HUGE walleye 25". All c&r. Something HUGE got off after a few minute fight. I couldn't manage to get it near the surface to get a look at it. By the way it fought, I would say it was another big walleye.

Oh, I managed to get a large sunfish to hit on a big spinnerbait. Got a pic of that one!

6. I'm also going to Nippissing, in mid-Aug. Looking forward to your reports, w72 & NSOF!