close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Leaving in a month

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by pendog66, Aug 6, 2007.

1. pendog66

pendog66 It swims its bait

Well im leaving for Athens again here pretty soon to go back to school. I have some spots on the Hocking that hold large flatheads. If anyone wants to make a trip let me know. i know steve will be coming.

2. I wish I was heading down to old A-town. I haven't been down in a couple years. Hockey alumni weekend is coming up at the end of September but we are having a big fish fry that weekend so I can't make it. Have a beer at the Cats eye and tell Zippy and Ellis I said hi for me :)

3. pendog66

I love the catseye but i usually go to pawpurrs. And barring injury hopefully i will get to play hockey this year

4. bigdogsteve-o

bigdogsteve-o The Catfishing God

yeah I will be there, probably in a sling from surgery

5. Is Moe still coaching the team? If so he'll remember me too. Ask him about Webby.

6. pendog66

Nice sob story, did it stop me last year??? Stop being a WUSSSAAYYYY!!:D ;)

7. bigdogsteve-o

bigdogsteve-o The Catfishing God

You are a young one. I am an old man with two kids and a wife, If I am in a sling do you think she will let me go? So you better hope I get out at all after surgery

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Let's go on the Ohio once before you leave.

9. pendog66

sounds like a plan bryan i just talked to doc about maybe getting out this fall and hes up for it

10. I wish I was going back to athens.

11. athensfishin'

athensfishin' Fighting the Man

well once your back here in Athens toss me a tell sometime and we'll go out if you'd like I've almost got my boat up and running which is hard to do on a college budget sacrificed a lot of top ramen to get this thing moving!

12. pendog66

lol the ramen, i have already forgotten:p