close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Leather Chair

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by CPTN.CROWN, Jun 11, 2005.

1. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

I baught this leather chair right before I started having all my back problems. Since then It hasnt been sat in 10 times. Hell its not even broke in yet. I cant sit in it now becuase of the angle it puts on my back, just kills me. The chair I alawys wanted and dreamed of is just sitting here collecting dust. Its a real high end Italian Leather chair and ottoman made by a company in Italy called Due Linee. I paid well over 700.00 for both peices. Both the chair and ottoman rest on wood feet, and the chair has a real nice inlay all around the base of it. Its probably the most comfortable chair ive ever plopped my but it and it kills me I cant use it. So I've gotta let her go. Just cant see it not being enjoyed. Its the kind that after a long day 20 minutes after sitting in it your asleep!!! We just went out and got a recliner and dont have room for it in our townhouse any longer.

Ill take 400.00 obo for it. If interested and would like to see it in person, just pm me or email me jholbrook@ohiofinancialgroup.com I live in the worthington/powell area just off hard road. This will make a great addition to anyones family room ;) Here are a few pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

Jason

2. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Ok guys ill take 300 for it. I really need to get rid of it. We can barley get thru our living room with it and the recliner in here. Plus im broke and need the money to get my tooth fixed I nocked out when i fell becuase my legs were numb :mad:

Thanks

Jason

3. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

0   0   0

I can't believe no one's bought this chair.

4. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

I cant believe it either. Its the most comfortable chair you will ever sit it!!!!

There are feet for the chair, they are just not on it right now. Just realized there not on it.

5. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Ok guys I cant take anything less for this chair. But I will deliver it to almost anywhere in the state. Let me know if interested. Also you can get on sams club website. They have a similar chair without the otoman for 799.99

Thanks

Jason

6. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Guys I really need to get rid of this chair. We have no room for it, and with me not able to work much the cash flow is getting less and less. Ill take serious offers, and we can deliver to anywhere in the state.

Thanks

Jason

7. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

Sent you an email and PM.

8. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

THE CHAIR HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!

Thanks Sean you have helped out alot!!

Jason