Lazer Electra 2000 auger for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by chaunc, Aug 16, 2008.

1. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

I have a strikemaster lazer electra 2000 for sale. I have 2 sets of auger blades for it. One is 6" and the other is 8". The auger cost me $350 and the extra blade cost $130. $320 takes it all. Also comes with an adapter you can plug to a car/ snowmobile battery and a carrying case. The unit is in excellent condition. Used maybe 10 days total. When the ice gets thicker than 8", out comes the electra. PM me if interested.

2. PapawSmith

PapawSmith Bud n Burgers

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

How many 8" diameter holes can you drill in 10" of ice on a fully charged battery? And why the hell you selling all of your 'luxury' ice gear? I saw your shanty and heater on another thread. Your not morphing into a snowbird are you. ;)

3. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

I honestly cant give you an exact number as i've never just drilled to see how many i could cut. I can say i've cut around ten one day and still had the green light on. As for selling all my luxury gear, i've upgraded almost everything and my storage bin is too full.:p I'd rather sell it than let it sit around collecting dust. Somebody will use it. And the shanty and heater are sold.
    I didn't have it out on any ice over 6 1/2 inches last season either. Used it maybe 3 days last season.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Chaunc,
    I also sold some of my older items. Like you I have a lot of newer items and didn't want them sitting here. My brother got most of my other things.
    Keep me posted this year when presque gets good ice as my brother wants to come up your way. I'm looking forward to a better year this season and a few trips to Presque as well. Misses not getting there last season.

5. If I would of saw that shanty in time it would have ben sold faster than you could of said SOLD. I'm looking for a 2man shanty and that was right up my ally. I should start visiting this site as much as i use to