Later Guys!

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by MuskieJim, May 12, 2008.

1. MuskieJim

MuskieJim Trophy Tamer

Thanks for all the advice.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Good fishing to you! I guess he did do something!

3. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

Jim, If your not getting kicked off the site, stick around man. These kind of things always happen from time to time, Just ride it out and things will cool down. Lots of good info here to be shared and it would be a shame to loose you.

4. dip

dip dip

what kind of CHEESE you like with your WHINE? all but 1 of the mods are sharp enuff to tell if they were your words. grown men running from words? :confused:

5. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

6. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Everyone...

It has been verified that FactuaL has added word to a PM he forwarded us, making it look as if MuskieJim was using racial slurs at him.

First apologies to MuskieJim for having to put up with such crap. If OGF staff came at you hard over this, then I hope you can accept our apology and please consider that's it's due to our zero tolerance policy on racism on the site.

Second, apologies to all OGF members. We try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, and in 4 years we've NEVER had someone alter a PM putting words in someone else's mouth in the effort to shed them in a negative light. You deserve better than that, and FactuaL has been permanently banned.

Brandon

7. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Kudos to you guys!! Good detective work...

8. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Good job! You must be one of the sharp mods mentioned earlier:D

9. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Kudos to you Shakedown.

10. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL.mod.............no.

sharp.................no:D

but he is good at what he does;)

11. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

That guy did the same thing to me. He altered a post "(quote)" making it seem like I called him a name. He also sent me a PM full of profanity. Of course, I was obliged to give it right back to him...no profanity of course. :D

Misfit, you said it last week and it came to pass...good call...! :D

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Now I'm beginning to wonder if he really talked to Al Linder. :p ;)

13. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

LOL,rodney.
    i knew it from the start.just couldn't do anything till he hung himself as i predicted;)
    it would have happened sooner if i'd known exactly what he did to you;)

14. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

For all the guys that PM'd me the last few day, thanks for the support you gave me. I tried to calm a situation that was building and getting out of control. I also apologize for having to put up with what went on. I hope everyone can now move on.
    The last few days were tough on me trying to settle things, and I for one am glad it over. Moderating isn't something I like to do, but at several request I tried to help out.
    Thanks to the members that stuck it out. I hope I helped the ones that contacted me. All I could do was try.

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

well,if you buy me a new puter,you won't have to fill in when this things goes on the fritz like it did the past two days:p :D
    hopefully it's ok now,and you can take a break:D

16. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

stick around Jimbo ! I always enjoy your reports and photos.

Not sure what happened here, but I'm glad Shake is on the case. Don't tell me this town aint got no heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....jus gotta poke around:) :) :)

17. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

darn, now i wonder if he was the son of (4 queens) a charter captain in cleveland ?

18. Kodos to DaleM for his efforts. I did not like the tone of Factual's posts but I was disappointed in many of the nasty public response posts. That just drops you down to his level and only escalates the situation. I don't know the best way to handle such a situation but I ask members to try to notify the Mods and let them handle it vs. getting into a public pi$$ing contest.

19. Great Job Mods!!!

20. ShutUpNFish

ShutUpNFish FishBum

MuskieJim....

I'm just getting to know you and I think you're a pretty cool guy, anyone who uses Wileys has got to be cool!;)

Stick around dude, if you leave, its what the idiot would have wanted. Hes gone for good now, so lets talk MUSKIES!:G