Late season doe down

Discussion in 'Bucks and Does' started by littleking, Jan 29, 2009.

1. littleking

littleking Crossing Lines LIKE A PRO

took lucky out to Leupy's tonight... we were not there 5 min when two does ran in... i bagged a small eater doe, was a nasty shot (quartering-to, went through some "baggage" on the way out)

she ran 100yds and dropped, blood EVERYWHERE

2. OhioHuntr02

OhioHuntr02 OSU Fisherman

Nice late season kill....good job

3. BigSteve

BigSteve Member

Good job littleking that caps off a heck of a season, congrats.

4. Congrats littleking...I'll be going out on Saturday. It's suppose to feel like -5 at 6 am on Saturday, so we might make it an evening hunt, but something tells me my luck will be good if I get out in the morning. I just need to fight through the fridgid weather.

5. IT WAS NUTS!!!!!
    The crazy thing was that Eric and I was just sitting and talking about the area. He then he had me move about 5y away to see if I had a better shooting lane. I walked over..Yes walked!!! Got on a knee and that’s when I saw her...then a bigger doe behind her!!
    then we heard a plow truck go down the road that spooked the bigger doe but the younger on kept walking in. I kept looking at Eric at one point he drew down then drew back up...and here’s the icing on the cake!!! He shot her LEFT HANDED!!
    WHAT A SHOT BRO!!! I was ssoo happy I was shaking!!! We got up and he looked at me and said I don’t know who’s more excited me or you!!!
    I just get fired-up when I see or kill deer!!!
    WHAT A NIGHT!!!