Late Mosquito report

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BigDaddy300, May 4, 2008.

1. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Hit skeeter last Thursday. Wanted to get some of those crappie but the walleye bug took over when I got to the lake. I checked a few spots from past experience but they did not produce so I started :T and found an area that a lot of fish were holding in. I was only catching small fish so I moved to find some :B . No luck. Went back and caught some more small ones at the previous spot then decided to go drift the stumps south of the causeway. I caught gills, perch and some more small eyes. The wind died so I went back to :T and caught more small eyes. I had 2 that were pushing 16" but the rest were 12" to 14". I ended up catching 18 of those little guys. The highlight of the day was the 28" flathead I got while :T . Sure put up a very nice fight.

[​IMG]

2. ...Big Daddy ...I wouldn't have let him get in my boat with me...Have caught them but don't like them.....
    :F GOOD FISHING GUYS

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015

3. The color on that cat is nice.

4. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Nice Cat bigdaddy300
    Had to be fun reeling in that bad boy

5. BigDaddy300

Thanks guys!!! It did put up a great fight. The hardest fight that I have had in awhile. ( not counting the ones with the old lady:D) Can't imagine what a big one fights like.

6. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

nice, it always nice to get a big fish in the boat. i hope your not going to eat that thing, yuck..

7. BigDaddy300

No! He is swimming as we speak, so are all the other fish I caught. I want to catch him again when he grows up.:D