close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

last year pics..

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by peon, Sep 17, 2005.

1. peon

peon account delete

figured id start a thread for everyone to share pics from last years ice...
    i only got out twice last season... here are some pics of the 3 bass i got on lake rupert... and we also filled a 5 gal. bucket with blue gills... good eatin!!! all bass were C.P.R.!! i dont eat bass ... bass were caught on tip ups with minny's and gills were one after another on poles with my homemade ice jigs tipped with wax worms [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice. tose gills looked like they inhaled the jigs. where do u get the molds for ice jigs or do u make them

3. peon

peon account delete

its a larva tube style jig mold from do-it molds.. i use the 1/32 oz. and 1/16 oz. molds the 1/32 uses a size 8 hook and 1/16 uses a size 6hook but i use an 8 on both of them and they both come out nice!!

4. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

hey nice pics.....that'll get ya siked....looks like you had the whole lake to yourself. nice lookin lake too.

i dont take a camera out with me, gonna have to find a cheap fishin digicam.....but just imagine me sitting there getting skunked. :D

5. hardwaterfan

heres a pic thats a few years old. this is me in my Dads Trap Voyager.

Attached Files:

6. peon

peon account delete

buckeytom fishes with me and thats about a mile walk from the road to that spot and all the other icefirsherman in my area are old so they dont go that far.. it is a nice lake but the ice takes a while to get think enought to walk on back there.. thats probally 3-4 inches of ice and it was warm and it was getting scarry!! lol... :D

7. peon

peon account delete

COME ON GUYS!!! i know bigdady and dale m and lots more of guys ice fish on this site!! you cant all say " i dont have a camera" !!! lol.... you guys make me look picture happy lol :D

8. I'll post some later. Still decompressing from Hawgfest, and working...

I have a ton to post, though... ;)

Time to dance......

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Like Carl said, we'll get some on here after we take a little breather. Yep, there are lots on here that Ice fish!
    Start the dance Carl. I may take lessons so you'll have some help. :D

10. Bigggcountry up at Presque Isle. He's since moved on to Idaho and is catching GIANT sturgeon in teh Salmon River, but we still talk on the phone. He called me today as a matter of fact.

[​IMG]

11. Again, up at Presque Isle... MAN! Was that fun, or what???

[​IMG]

12. Man, he sure looks warm!!! :D

[​IMG]

13. peon

peon account delete

damn i wanna goto presque this next season... looks great... LOOK AT THEM CROPPIES!!!

14. Just to let you know for a comparison, the crappie pictured was 10 3/4 inches. All the gills were 8" plus...

[​IMG]

15. I wanna go to! Look at those perch! Wahoo, bring on the cold fronts man!

16. hardwaterfan

cant wait to get on some crappies, what a fun fish to target. thanks for posting pics BD.