close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Last Weekend For Salem Res.

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mbass8dor, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Hello All
    As You Know Sunday Is The Last Day, And The Lake Will Be Closing For The Year. I Invite All Of You To Come Out And Fish, Maybe We Can Have An Get Together To Enjoy Our Sport. I'll Be Fishing Both Sat. And Sun. On Sat. I'll Be Getting There Around 11:30 Am, Due To A Doctors Appt. But Will Try To Get There Sun. Before 10:00am. Let Me Know If You Want To Come Out. Thank You Good Fishing Always.

Tom

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

good luck, you've had a great year out there.

3. Thanks Johnboy
    Yes It Has Been An Successful Year So Far, But This Year The Fishing Has Been Tough Due To The Grassbeds Haven't Been As Visable As Recent Years. The Bass Are Staying A Little Deeper This Year. Have You Had A Chance To Get Out There? I'm Really Surprised At The Size Of Walleyes Being Caught While Bass Fishing. If You Want To Hook Up To Fish Salem Res. You Are Welcome To Share My Boat, Let Me Know.

Tom

4. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

too much fishing and too little time. :D I am heading to PYMY and going for some smallies and lg mouths. we have only got one walleye out there all year while bass fishing.