close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

last week wasn't a good one!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fish4wall, Oct 20, 2008.

1. Well last week didn’t go well for me… I was in deer camp all week and only saw 5 deer and they all busted me!!! Someone stole my climber!!! I droped my looking glass broke it!!! then came home Friday afternoon when out that night to a place I can hunt here in Westerville jumped a doe and her fawn didn’t see anything all night!!! And to top of that I had to put down my best buddy of almost 16years. Duke was the BEST BEAGLE a guy could own!!!! There will never be a dog like him EVER!!
    Gods speed old buddy I’ll miss you!!!

2. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

Man, sorry to hear that Scott. Especially about your dog - funny how attached we become to those furry friends.

The climber would piss me off - I HATE THIEVES!!!! :mad:

As for the deer, it happens. Hell, I've had deer seasons where I only saw 1 deer the whole week!! At least you got time off to get in the woods. You'll get 'em the next time buddy!

3. thanks buddy!! he was a good dog!!
    as for the deer!!! after my stand was gone i had to hunt other guys stand and this one i was in i had 3 does bust me and i was just siting there!!! i know the didnt wind me....the stand stuck out like a sore a$$!!!

4. Sorry to hear about your bad weekend. I can't imagine how hard it would be to put a dog down after being in the family for so long. My thoughts are with you.

5. thanks fish. it was ssooo hard to do...but it was best for him.