close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

last chance...for the month..

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Jan 27, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

guess i will have to tough it out there this weekend.. not sure where to go yet.. if you see open water, you probably will be seeing me..

2. ak im going smallie fishing saturday around noon if you want to tag along

3. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Good luck dude. Give the below dam area a shot at Delaware. ;)

4. crappielooker

froze my chumballs off for several hours today with no luck.. got several weird looks from the golf show goers.. and fought a couple mini-icebergs..
    my next fishing trip will be strictly log/trees fishin'.. catch and release only.. :D
    2 more days until the end of the month, and its looking iffy to me.. at least at this point..
    i think my luck fishing this winter in ohio have come to an end.. WWD here i come..

5. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

Well sorry to hear your not getting that first fish of 2005 on the bank yet...

I have finally gotten caught up at work(new sced. change AGAIN)...and got everything back to normal after the flooding......and THANKFULLY waterfowl season ends sunday(1/30)...so i can now get back to the fish and start catching again....GEEZ US!!.
    Time to try out those new alarms, net and 20 new flavorings ive taken delivery of this week ....hehehe.
    Look out river carp, here I come...time to get 2005 rollin!!

Scott

6. crappielooker

let me know when you are going.. i will have to join ya sometime.. :)