LandBigFish March 29th Spring Tackle Show

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LandBigFish, Mar 19, 2008.

1. For all who ventured out to see us on the the 8th during the snow storm, thank you. But, we had an overwhelming number of people who could not get there due to the weather, so we will have a make-up sale March 28-29th.

Now the good stuff, this coming weekend. Saturday, March 29th, 9Am to 6PM.

SPRING SALE - RESCHEDULED

WE HAVE BASSTRIX!
    We are saving them and selling them at the show only. We have the 5" and 6" paddletail swimbait. That's right, the ones everyone wants. LIMIT 3 PER CUSTOMER.

We have buy 3 get the 4th for free on: Lucky Craft, Berkley Gulp, Berkley Powerbait, Bomber, Cavitron, Megastrike, Spro Bronzeye frogs and Aruka shad, Storm, Rapala, Strike King, Venom, Roboworm, Gambler, Buckeye Lures, Michigan Stinger, Southern Pro, Yum and Yozuri... with maybe a couple others.

Plus...

Buy 3 War Eagle items, get a War Eagle Buzzbait for free (Given at register). Buy 3 Poor Boys items, get a bag of Fat Darter or the Bug for free (Given at register).

More specials include...

For every $50 spent in Berkley baits, get a Berkley Beanie stocking hat for free. (Given at register)
    For every $50 spent in Storm baits, get a Storm Deep Thunderstick for free. (Given at register)
    For every $125 spent in Rapala baits, receive a Lock ’n Grip™ 25lb. Digital Scale (Given at register)
    For every $50 spent in Strike King baits, get a Strike King Spinnerbait for free. (Given at register)

ROD AND REEL SPECIALS

RODS / REELS 10% OFF ALL RODS, REELS & COMBOS

plus...

G.Loomis: For each rod purchased, get an entry ticket for our G.Loomis rod giveaway. Rod Model: To be Announced

Daiwa: For each rod purchased, get an entry ticket for our Daiwa rod giveaway. Rod Model: Daiwa Team Daiwa S Worm/Jig Rod TDS661HRB $109.99 Value

Daiwa: For each reel purchased, get an entry ticket for our Daiwa reel giveaway. Reel Model: To be announced

Shimano: For each rod purchased, get an entry ticket for our Shimano rod giveaway. Rod Model: Shimano Compre $79.99 Value

Shimano: For each reel purchased, get an entry ticket for our Shimano reel giveaway. Reel Model: Shimano Citica D Reel CI100DSV $119.99 Value

Powell: For each rod purchased, get an entry ticket for our Powell rod giveaway. Rod Model: Powell 763 MLFG $199.99 Value

Quantum: For each rod purchased, get an entry ticket for our Quantum rod giveaway. Rod Model: Quantum Kinetic Spinning Reel KT20PTIAS $79.99 Value

Quantum: For each reel purchased, get an entry ticket for our Quantum reel giveaway. Rod Model: Quantum Energy Tour Spinning Rod QES664F $149.99 Value

Pflueger: For each reel purchased, get a Shakespeare Tackle Pack for free.

Pflueger, All-Star and Shakespeare: For each reel,rod or combo purchased, get an entry ticket for 1 of 5 prizes. Prizes: 2 All Star Gear Bags, 3 Shakespeare Ugly Stick Rods

If weather permits and it is not too cold, free hotdogs and hamburgs will be cooked outside. Wash it all down with free coffee, bottled waters and orange drink.

All details about the store, sale, plus a mapquest link can be found at:
    landbigfish.com/tacklestore/springtackleshow.cfm

As you can see, it should a great day. We welcome all, hope to see you there. Call me personally if you have any questions. 330.644.8211 Jeff, owner at LandBigFish.

Thanks for reading, and thanks for the opportunity to service your tackle needs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Sweet deal! And it's on my Birthday to boot! That gives me the get out of jail free card to buy what I want for my birthday! I'll be there......

3. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

I haven't been to the store yet. How is your selection of catfishing gear?

4. Not to ask a smart-a-- question, but 'this coming weekend' is the 22nd & 23rd. Is the re-sale this weekend or next?

5. Are you serious! Just go by the dates! I will be there at some point during the weekend! I won't have much money to spend but I will get something I'm sure! I love this store and I'm sure many of you out there do too!

6. So far the best thing going in his catfish selection is all the hooks! He is slowly putting together a good catfish section but no need to wait on going in. There is more than plenty to look at that would fit into any anglers arsenal no matter what you fish for!

7. There may even be some OGF gear for sale there too... ;)

8. Mogadore clean up in the morning......LBF sale in the afternoon.

What a country!

9. alan farver

alan farver purple raiders softball

can someone post directions from new philly/dover area.thanks

10. 77 N to 76 E get off at the Tallmadge/Mogadore exit... Turn R. Go about 3 or 4 miles to the light in the center of town... Turn L. Go til you see Mogadore bait on the Rt hand side... We'll be there around 9AM...

11. made the trip there for the first time this morning, great selection! and some pretty good deals.Got some new lucky craft cranks and vibees! c'mon warmer weather :B