Land Big Fish!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Skarfer, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Big props to Land Big Fish - I went there yesterday and bought the new Curado E and a G. Loomis rod - and got hooked up big time!

Thank you!

For $29 you can sign up and get a card that entitles you to 10% off your purchases for the next year.........and this includes your purchase for that day. This saved me some good money!!

I LOVE this place - now if I only had more money...............;)

2. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

wow--awesome! How does it compare to say, fin feather and fur in ashland as far as tackle selection and price goes?

3. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

George,
    I think LBF has more hardbaits at better prices. Far more plastics(don't know about price, I don't use them much). LBF has better selection of terminal tackle, VibEs and blade baits too.
    FFF has better selection of rods, prices are about the same.
    Reel selection is about the same at both places.
    I've gotten better service at LBF, but I usually hit FFF on weekends when they're busy.
    Brian

4. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

awesome brian.

So, taildancers, reef runners, husky jerks ect are better at LBF?? maybe ill make the drive down there if we get some nice weather during a weekend im off.

You ready to bust out the big boards and jets yet again off geneva?

5. cw261

cw261 Member

They have some reef runners, but their selection is much more geared towards bass fishing - tons of plastics.

6. AH love that place.....stopped in today for some crawler harness hardware. didnt exactly find what i was lookin for so headed to Fin this weekend. nice small selection of ol petes willow blades tho. great store and close to home, and yes geared toward bass but the crappie plastics asile is insane!

gonna have to check up on that card!

7. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

I'm more than ready! I've got cabin fever real bad, and I don't fish the hard water. Big boards and jets out of Geneva sounds real good.