Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is Lakeshore Bait's current phone #? There was a new
one posted in the spring (cell & home line) & now neither works
I sometimes like to call on the weather before I go.

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
15,956 Posts
hahahahaha. they dont even have electricty. i dont think they have a phone hooked up. i was in the bait shop yesterday and you have to use one of those battery operated push lights in the bathroom. heres the only number i got 440-964-5474 it might work. they are getting dredged and new docks put in today.

or you could check this site out. it what i use before i head to ashtabula:D

http://greatlakesvista.com/

·
Registered
211 Posts
Last time I asked her the phone was disconnected like the electric! She said call her cell!!! Let's see ways not to run a business! No bait, No PHONE and No electric. Makes me want to keep going back! I just like it due to the short ride to the lake rather than a 20 minute ride up the river! :mad:

·
TeamOGF
6,994 Posts
Hey, thats a cool site Tom, thanks! ;)

·
Registered
535 Posts
So with the dredging and new docks being put in, is the ramp going to be open to launch tomorrow?

·
Registered
78 Posts
They (Lake Shore) got hammerd by the township big time this spring. They dredged late and did a poor job,no one was launching because of the poor dredging job and they got a late start because of this. Being a small business and no one shows up at your door you have to make do until the sun shines once again. Half of their earnings come from their share of the launch fee. No launches,no money.
Call this No: 440-344-76131 Tammy or Jack

·
Registered
211 Posts
I run a business and if you do not have what the customer needs you have no business! You have to spend money to make money! The way of america!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lakeshore is actually a nice little shop. They give agood count on bait
@ some good advice. I have fished from there a # of times. I think the
township has some money issues that prevent a better job of dredging.
As far as the weather goes you will find the closer to your launch site
the more valid it is!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What I am trying to say the weather at your launch site is alot more
important than some reporting or video station 20 miles away on the
lake.

·
Registered
78 Posts
smitty,
They have spoons,harnesses,crawlers,shiners & ice. Dont know what else you would want.Apparently they have electric since the ice I buy is frozen solid & the crawlers come out of the fridge and are cold. I can call them on their cell for lake conditions.

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
15,956 Posts
What I am trying to say the weather at your launch site is alot more
important than some reporting or video station 20 miles away on the
lake.
fair enough:D i was just asking. great lakesvista is usually whats happening in bula or very close to it. if someone knows of a closer cam. please, post the link.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts