close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lakes Trail @Portage Lakes Predictions

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Mr.Bass., Apr 30, 2005.

1. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

What do you think it will take for the win with a 6 fish limmit? Iam guessing 16.5 for first and 5.26 for big bass.

2. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I'm going with around 18 for the win. Big Bass will defiently be over 5

3. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Around 18 or so, 5.5 Big Bass

4. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I'm gonna say possibly 20#. Limits have been big there all year and with an extra fish allowed it will probably hit 20#. I was out there today and once the sun started coming out the bass were blasting baitfish. At first they were hitting spinnerbaits, but that bite died quickley. Switched to a plastic jerkbait and BAM!!!!!

5. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

What won today?

6. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

well I was a little disapointed with the weights that came in today. 16lbs won 15 for second 14 for 3rd and 4th. Big Bass I think was like 4 pounds. Tough Day, we only ended up with one keeper. I lost a nice one at the boat first thing in the morning, so I threw back up under the dock and hooked the same fish again only this time I made sure I set the hook, so I played the fish all the way to the net and then wham my line broke. I missed that fish twice! After something like that happens you know how the rest of the day goes on!! lol

7. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

Who won today?

8. TeAm_BoAtBoYs

TeAm_BoAtBoYs "Bite Me"

Not sure who won today. I had a tough time gettin bit. I didnt have any practice time because I am in school, and on top of that I have never been to that lake. I ended up with 1 keeper, 1.32 lbs, points fish.

Joey Discerni

9. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Same here boatboys, 1 fish@ 1.71#