close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lakes Trail Berlin Results...anglers get nipped!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by lakeslouie, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Well, well. Our own Nipididdee and partner win the Berlin qualifier by a mere 1/2 lb. with a solid 2lb average. Out of the field of 76 teams, there was 23 six bas limits caught and only a handful of teams blanked. Fishing was good cept the average size was down for this lake. There was lots of 2-3lb smallies weighed. Many reported catching fish shallow by flipping while others said they got theirs by drop-shot in the 10fow range. On a side note: I probably fished through one of the hardest rainstorms in my life. No lightning or thunder, just the thunder of a hard pounding rain for a solid 1/2hr. I think everyone got pretty wet. Then the sun eventually popped out and it got hot and dried everyone out. Event paid 9 places and 4 big basses. All in all it was a nice day and a nice tournament.
    Here are your top 5 and big basses:

1st- Rory Franks and Joe Engler 12.30 $1200. *
    2nd- Steve Hatfield and Steve Westfield 11.81 $1000.
    3rd- Mark Tharp and Mike Tharp 11.60 $800.
    4th- Randy Tillman and Bruce Johnson 10.35 $600.
    5th- Mark Balas and Eric Leicht 9.69 $500.
    :B Big Bass- Dave Galica 3.61 $760.
    2nd BB - Rory Franks 3.09 $450.

*In addition to the winning check, Rory Franks will receive an additional $1200. for fishing out of a qualifying Stratos Boat in the 2X your winnings program offered by Stratos.

Pionts and Pics should be available by end of week at:
    www.dobass.com

2. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

Congradulations Rory & Joe and everyone else that placed! :) WB

3. Thanks for the accolades! Especially to Joe!!! ;) Just one of those days where nothing could go wrong, I couldn't even blow up my motor or hit a tree!!! :)

Lakes Trail Berlin points are now posted. Just got pics from the other Q's they will be posted this week as well.

http://www.dobass.com/LAKESTRAIL.html

nip