close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lakes Tournament Trail?

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by TritonBill, Apr 10, 2005.

1. How did Mosquito go today? Anyone know the weights?

2. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I'm surprised Mr.Bass. hasn't posted on it. He fished it today. I'm interested in hearing also.

3. Word has it maybe Provonozacs with 12-13lbs? That's just an uncomfirmed weight of someone that was watching but then he left before weighin was over.

4. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

well that wouldn't be the least bit suprising :D

5. ranger487

ranger487 OhioPro Lure

Nick won with 11 lbs there were alout of 6-8 pd bags brought in we might hit it just right next weekend at the noaa tournamnet I look for 12-14 pds to win.

Mark Franko

6. I agree Mark, I think next weekend it could be a VERY good bite. The temps are inching up and those fish are going to get a lot more active with all this stable weather this week. It's going to be a slugfest!! I was there both Saturday and Sunday enjoying the sunny weather!

See ya there Mark! Come say "Hello" if you see me there.

7. TeAm_BoAtBoYs

TeAm_BoAtBoYs "Bite Me"

All I can say is that the bit was no good in the morning for us. We didnt have a fish until 11:30, then it was on though. We lost to many fish that would have put us in the money easily, o well though, thats just how it goes. 13th place with 7.94 works for me. By the way, if you happened to see us on the water this day, we were in a G3 HP200 and they are freaking amazing.

The Discerni Boys

8. FYI- I got the points and will be posted online tonight on dobass on lakes trail link.

Nip

9. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Hey guys,

I did really bad on Sunday. I could only pick off 1 keeper. I dont know how you guys could get a limmit but I had a hard time.

Congrats to Nip for a 2nd or 3rd Big Bass!

Where were you guys catching those fish at? Up shallow?

10. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

I was wonderin' the same thing? I know its only a matter of days maybe a week at the most before they really start moving up.

11. Flipp

Flipp Bass Chaser

I seen alot of fish up sunning at berlin it should be a copule of days and they should be feeding heavy. At tappan they are starting turn on the water is a little warmer down there. Thats a suprize the Provonozacs winning at a tournement.

12. Gomez

Gomez Just Hangin' Around

We did OK at Lakes. We had somewhere around 12 keepers. Finished 7th with 8.5 lbs. We needed a big bite! I lost one in the morning that would have helped a little.

BTW- Hi Bill!