Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's short notice, but I am thinking about a trip to lake st. Clair later this month or early october. I am looking for recommendations for places to stay that are close to good fishing for walleye, bass, etc. I would also like to stay in mi waters to avoid the border crossing.

I have a 17ft boat and would prefer to have a boat slip with electricity so I can charge trolling motor batteries.

I am planning to go during the week.

thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I know it's short notice, but I am thinking about a trip to lake st. Clair later this month or early october. I am looking for recommendations for places to stay that are close to good fishing for walleye, bass, etc. I would also like to stay in mi waters to avoid the border crossing.

I have a 17ft boat and would prefer to have a boat slip with electricity so I can charge trolling motor batteries.

I am planning to go during the week.

thanks in advance for any info.
You will find lots of motels around St. Clair Shores but I don't think you will find anything right on the water.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. That is more like what I seeking. Did they have electric at the dock/sea wall to charge trolling motor batteries? I have an on-board charger so I just need an outlet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts