close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Rupert Cats

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Dakota38, Apr 20, 2004.

1. Was wondering if anyone knows how the catfishing is at lake rupert.I havent fished this lake and was wanting to try it maybe this weekend or next. Any information at all would be great.

Thanks

2. Anyone out there fish rupert ?

3. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I've got a few friends that live down that way, I'll ask them what they know, and get back with ya ASAP.

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Buckeye Tom fishes Rupert some..I believe he has said there is quite a few small channels there.

5. Hey thanks flathunter.

6. If your going to catch decent size cats out of rupert now is the time to do it.
    Ive caught several blues and shovels that went about 15-20 pounds a piece on the north end of the lake the past few years.They were all under the fallen logs.For some reason after may you stop picking up shovels and blues and catch all channel cats.Most channels run about 12-15". My report is based off my own personal experience.I would like for others to weigh in on this .

7. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

I talked to my friends who live near it, and strangley enough neither of them have fished it. Sorry I couldn't help ya out more, good luck to ya.