Lake Petros stocked today with trout

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by JK1912, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Im headed up in the morning just wondered if anybody hit today.

2. RANGER 1

RANGER 1 MEMBER

Should Be There In The Morning Stop By And Say Hi Will Driving White F150 And Will Be With My Son I Will Be The One With The Rod Pod Bill

3. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

I'll be there with some of my kids tomorrow, but probably not until after noon. My understanding is you are not to fish it the day of the stocking, but I could be wrong. I know 5 or 6 guys and their kids will be there.....some of them too early for me. I drive a maroon blazer and always park on the backside by the steps leading down to the walking path. Holler if ya see me!

4. i'll be there this evening. probably from 7-9. i can't get a day off to steelhead, so i'll just bring the ultra lite and pretend:D

5. I went up their sat caught 5 and sunday got 10 I wish I would have read this before I went cause I did see a white f 150 their

6. OldSchool

OldSchool Saved Fish

Sounds like you had a good couple of days out there...
    What were you catching them on??

7. snake69

Most were caught on the trout paste. Seen some caught on inline spinners, but most on the paste. Been there several days straight. Evidently, I didn't do as good as some. Stayed about 2.5 hrs today and kept 3. My 7 yr old caught his first rainbow on Saturday.

8. are we talkin about petros park lake in perry twp?

9. snake69

That's the one and only. Right off of Navarre on Perry. And, congrats on joining. Lots of good folks here and even better knowledge!! If I can help, feel free to ask.............