close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Milton

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by TWD67, May 29, 2007.

1. Fished Lake Milton over the long weekend..Did ok not great..Caught lots pf walleyes under 15. But did get some around the 20'' mark..I was wondering. Why does it seem like all the pleasure boaters are south of Rt. 18..North of 76 is alot bigger..If you ever see a Crestliner Canadaian with a black lab in it with 2 guys.Stop by and say hi..That would be My dad and I..Good fishing..

2. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

pretty sure i saw you out there, not sure why the boaters like that end??? bigger waves? i was in a 14ft sea nymph with a 9.9 and kicker plate for the trolling motor. the bass were on fire way up in the river. we were getting them throwing dt10's in the river channel past the trailer park

3. saw you out there. what were yiu using? the pleasure boaters were a pain and the jet skis. leave south of 18 to the fishing and keep the skiers up north.

4. I was using a gold hot and tot with a black strip down the back..Does anyone fish north of 76?

5. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

I fish Berlin and Mosquito quite often, and been thinking of Milton for something new....any suggestions?

6. Snake 69, Lake milton has some nice size walleye.Finding them is the question I've had pretty good luck with crappie early in the season while water is cool.Then it slowes down once it get hot.:T