Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to fish Milton never fished their. Can some one help me out don't know where to launch my boat. I would like to try for walleye can you help me out as to where to fish for walleye on Milton. Fished Mosquito a lot of times but not Milton is the walleye fishing good their. hope to see you on the lake.:T

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
you can launch across the st from miller marine on rt 18 or at the jersey st ramp on the nw side of the lake, lot of guys fish the flats south of rt 18,there,s nice fish in there just have to find the area and what they want just like mosquito,except not as much pressure like squito gets for the eyes,but does get crazy on the summer weekends from the speedy boats.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
you can launch across the st from miller marine on rt 18 or at the jersey st ramp on the nw side of the lake, lot of guys fish the flats south of rt 18,there,s nice fish in there just have to find the area and what they want just like mosquito,except not as much pressure like squito gets for the eyes,but does get crazy on the summer weekends from the speedy boats.
Thanks for the info fisherman like you make my day, Maybe we can fish some time togeather. Hope to see you on the lake.:B

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
no problem giving out any info i can,helps everyone that see it pm me if heading there i plan on hitting it in two weeks vac- time........

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
madmac i sure hope so i,m trying to watch the long range forecast but thats a crap shoot in ohio,it looks a bit warmer the end of next week,sure hope so...

·
Registered
257 Posts
There is also another seldom used state ramp at "pointview". I have put in there sometimes in the past. Nice ramp but be careful. Once you are in the water, the northeast shore is very shallow. Also a submurged island out that way. The state usually has a marker around it in the summer.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
f bill is that ramp still open at pointview? i went there yrs ago and it saves a long run from the other ramps if you want to go upriver...

·
Whaler
3,206 Posts
Snag the State rebuilt the ramp at Pointview a few years back and it is in good condition along with a new parking lot.

·
Registered
4,130 Posts
whaler ,thanks i may check it out next week,i,d like to try up river for some eyes or whatever the whites might be getting ready to go upriver with the warm spell coming next week.........

1 - 11 of 11 Posts