Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pushin' Tin
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and the old man are planning on a trip to milton in a couple weeks. Neither of us has ever fished there and i was wondering if anyone could tell me where to launch and how to get there. If you have an address or name that will be recognized by my gps that would be ideal. I'll be traveling north on 11 if it helps. Thanks guys.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Pushin' Tin
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'll check it out.

·
bassing around
1,919 Posts
you want to go south to 76 west that goes right across the middle of the lake,you will need to look up what exit you need for the ramps i used the river one a week ago and it off 18 the 2nd bridge water was 70 and only down 8to 10 inches,good luck markfish

·
Pushin' Tin
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got on google earth and put a star on pointveiw and it gave me the address. Plugged it into the gps and worked great. Headed there sunday. Thanks for the help guys, i'll let you know how it goes.

·
Equal opportunity fishing
4,287 Posts
Bub...do you do alot of river fishing, since you're in a prime location? Fish it alot and been thru Toronto in the boat.....

·
Pushin' Tin
4,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Live on it. Haven't been on any other body of water for the last 2 months. Kinda burned out, that's why we're headed to milton.... thursday nighters, sat. Mornings, and sunday opens have eaten up all my time these last couple months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts