Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all:

I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction when targeting crappie at Milton. I did a search for the topic and found little info, maybe cause the crappies arent good here? I am really not sure where to start, as I am just getting started targeting this lake for fishing.

Any advice would be great. I do have a boat, but shore fishing ideas are also appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
While I've never really targeted them myself, I caught quite a few nice ones last year while walleye fishing. Everyone I caught was 10-13 inches, and was caught south of CR 18 trolling cranks. I would guess that the 76 bridge would also be a good place to try, too.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I've fished for crappie at milton in the past. I can give you some advice from my past experience. Put your boat in at pointview, go across the lake to "caynon park" and try fishing some of the large bolders that are lying on the bottom. Their are some trees in the river, those are always good in the spring, but I've never done much good in the fall. Last, the boat docks are always good in the spring, but once again, never had much luck in the fall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts