Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone fished Lake Medina for bass or Walleye?. Lake was stocked by Metroparks for walleye about 3 years ago.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I was there last weekend for a few hours. Caught two bluegill out of the lake but that was it. I tried everything I had with me but I couldn't get any bass from the lake.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was there last weekend. Between 3 of us there were 5 bass and a cat caught. 3 of the bass were over 14 inches. There were a good number of lines in the water as usual.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I know I've told this story before on here but there are some nice bass in Lake Medina. I fished there when I grew up in Medina..My body has an 8 1/2 pound largemouth on his wall from about 15 years ago. If you live in one of those homes around it you can fish it w/ a small jon boat. Good Luck!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
If you live in one of those homes around it you can fish it w/ a small jon boat.
You don't have to live on the lake to use a boat on it. All you need is the means (carry/wheels) to get it to the shore from the parking area. I might give it a try myself this weekend if the wind isn't blowing too hard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts