close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Medina

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bananaboat, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Has anyone fished Lake Medina for bass or Walleye?. Lake was stocked by Metroparks for walleye about 3 years ago.

2. I was there last weekend for a few hours. Caught two bluegill out of the lake but that was it. I tried everything I had with me but I couldn't get any bass from the lake.

3. I was there last weekend. Between 3 of us there were 5 bass and a cat caught. 3 of the bass were over 14 inches. There were a good number of lines in the water as usual.

4. I know I've told this story before on here but there are some nice bass in Lake Medina. I fished there when I grew up in Medina..My body has an 8 1/2 pound largemouth on his wall from about 15 years ago. If you live in one of those homes around it you can fish it w/ a small jon boat. Good Luck!

5. You don't have to live on the lake to use a boat on it. All you need is the means (carry/wheels) to get it to the shore from the parking area. I might give it a try myself this weekend if the wind isn't blowing too hard.

6. joe01

joe01 Functional Fisherman

really they stocked it with eyes? I have pulled a lot of perch out of it