Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished Lake Medina last night from 6-9pm. Beautiful night. First hour or so was very slow, got broken off by a LM using a white/chartruse spinnerbait. Took three in about 15 minutes using a watermelon fleck 5" worm. I found them straight off shore. Added a few more on another white/chartruse spinnerbait. I got fish in 4 different locations, ended up landing 6. However, 5 of the 6 (almost identical) were probably 1 lb or less. The biggest was about 13 or 14" inches and maybe 1.5 to 2lb. Anybody catching some size in this lake?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
I've fished there a number of times. The biggest I've caught was 15". Saw 2 larger ones though that were dead on the bank. Probably 3 lbers. Good numbers of smaller ones in there. Lots of small gills too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I caught one that was pushing 4lbs a couple of weeks ago. That trip I caught three with the smallest being about 1.5lbs. I got them all on 5" senkos right off the shore where the bushes are in the water. Nice report, I will really have to hit that lake more often being so close.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts