close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lake map needed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by worminator, Feb 10, 2005.

1. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

Any idaes where I can find a map of a fairly good sized lake in Canada?? I've found a few sites that want up to $40.00 for a map that will take a week to get here. The sites I found for a map to copy for free are not detailed for what I need. I may just have to spend the $40.00 to get what I want.

thanks

worminator

2. Tell me the Lake's name dude and where its at in approximation to a town and I'll see what I can find.

3. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

It's called Stony lake and it's just N. E. of the Kawartha chain near Peterborough.
    Also Clear lake which runs of off Stony. Lots of islands and many many rocks. I have the banged up prop to prove it. Going in the middle of June so I have some time to search.

thanks again

4. Try these guys out.

http://www.ontariofishing.net

This is a pretty good site much like this one. There are a lot of guys willing to lend a hand. If there are any maps out there these guys would probably know. You just need to set up a profile and you are in the forum. The forum is about halfway down the screen on the left side labeled Ontario Fishing Message Board.

Good luck!

5. worminator

worminator I'll be bach

thanks fellas, found a site and have a map on the way. Best of all it was about $8.00 US. I'll let you know if it's a good fishing map or just a lake map.