close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Loramie ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bass_Hawg, Jul 26, 2004.

1. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

I never have heard anything about this lake positive or negative. I just happened upon it this weekend when my nephew was in a baseball tournament in Minster. We drove right by it and saw a bunch of campers out as well as a few boats on the water. Just curious to what anybody has heard\experienced on this lake as far as Bass and Crappie. The DNR rated outlook on bass as fair with fish 10 to 12 inches and a few 4 lbs? ? ? ? ? Anyway, any info would be good as far as is there anything there, should I take the time or will it be a wast of time? ? ?

Thanks for all your help.

2. Fish the bank. I fished it a year ago had a good time.I had a small spinnerbait.Caught 4 that time.The biggest was abiut 16in.The next time I had a craw tube I had a 14in saueye an a few bass.Just work the bank with your best bass lure. You will have good luck

3. By the way. Do you ave any info on the miami river at night. My mom an dad live in tipp city. Bethel twp.if you have an info.Thanks

4. Hey bass, they catch saugeyes below the spillway in the spring and we ice fish it quite a bit in winter. Some nice crappies in it.

5. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

thanks for the info.