close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Logan Friends Tounament 8-6-05

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Cat Mazter, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Cat Mazter

Cat Mazter Pro Catfisherman

We are having a Friend'sTourney at Lake Logan on 8-6-05, It will start at 8pm until 3-5am ( Not set yet). Its $10 to enter it per person on the boats or shore. The person who Catch's the Most weight will keep all the Money. Thats what we have set up so far, If your willing to fish Lake Logan for a nite it may land you some Nice Pocket Money. We have about 10 Confirmed people on 4 Boats right now so the Pot is going to be about $100 staring off. Get ahold of me for more Details, mazter@buckeyeinternet.com

100% Pay to the Most Weight :B

Cat Mazter

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Ed,

I'll have to chekc w/ Flathunter I wouldnt mind something like this, but I wanted to let you know something. Sometimes those one fisherman takes all pots can have some funny business going on. Lets say there are 2 men in 5 boats, then 5 more boats w/ 1 man, then 10 guys on the bank. I have seen & heard many of those 2 man boats combining their fish & having one person claim them all in order to win. Thats why alot of tourney are set up for a team of 2. Just my two cents.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Ed, if I had more time off I would fish this..However I dont have much time to fish, and I have to spend it on the river, or creek...Now if Bryan and I have a great night friday, and catch like 5 40-lbers, I would not mind lake fishing saturday.

4. Cat Mazter

Brian, I know where each Person Lives, I know them all pretty well, We are sick of the Cheating going on here & Im starting to run the Touraments from this summer on, By next week I should here if all 10 of My tournament dates for next year are Approved.

I wouldnt ask anyone to paticipate if I didnt know for sure that this was strait up person against person. I know who will be on all boats, We have no Bank fisherman in this one, All boats, Unless we have some members off the Board get ahold of me.

Flathunter- I sure wish You & Brian would come over sometime, The fish are on pretty good at the lake, I did lose a 40lb.+ Fish out of there last week. :B

Ill answer any questions you all have

Cat Mazter

5. H2O Mellon

That does make a difference. Its good to know that these guys are legit.

6. H2O Mellon

Ed, What was the result?

7. Cat Mazter

We had 10 People show up with a total Pot of $100. We fished from 7pm until 230am, Everyone had fish to weigh in, My Buddy that was fishing with me won it with 3 Channel Cats weighing 13lbs, the Largest fish was a 9 lb. Flathead caught by a friend on a Pontoon, Thats the only one he caught. We had a great time & Ill be making another Post for more tournaments this year.

There will be no More tourney's held by anyone but me at Lake Logan This year. Look for a New Post. :D

Cat Mazter