close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Logan 8/06/08

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by puterdude, Aug 7, 2008.

1. My son and I ventured to Lake Logan about 3pm to fish for whatever was biting,that was the problem,nothing was biting.We each caught a 3-4 in starved ,paper thin crappie for 5 hrs effort.One was caught on the famous VIBE and the other on a crawler harness. The fish finder was lighting up like a christmas tree just east of the beach,at the south shore near the point by the dam,other than that it appeared the fish were aol.But it was a nice afternoon and evening with the son so we enjoyed it anyway.

2. Yeah about the same here, havent caught much out of there this year so far, we went out over the weekend and catfished until 3 a.m. and came up with 3 little ones, not sure whats up with the lake, this is my first year fishing lake logan and it hasent been very good.:(

3. I fish there quite frequently... my parents live right next to the dam. The frequency of catching anything seems to go down this time of year. I don't know if it is too much fishing pressure or the water temps are too high. I am going on an all-night catfishing excursion tonight, so I'll report as soon as I wake up tomorrow.

4. good luck and be sure and let us know how you do,I know there are fish in there but that lake sure mistreats me:confused: