close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lake isabella.

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Bill-H, Jul 10, 2008.

1. i went fishing at lake isabella at east fultonham i caught 11 keeper in about 3hours they went from 3 to 4 lbs.

2. backstraps

backstraps Banned

dont you still have to have a pass to the lake even to fish?

3. yes you do after i went fishing monday i thought it was worth it if you go fishing a good bit the past cost me 86 dollars for a senior past a family past cost 119 dollar up to 6 people.ps.they do have a boat ramp that you could la unch a nice size boat.

4. :p
    what did you catch? What spiecies of fish are in the lake? Most important....Got pictures?:p :)

5. there are bass and perch and blue gill and catfish i didn't have no camera with me i don't eat fish i just catch them and release them.

6. thanks Bill-H. just wandering. Where is the lake?

7. lake isabella is 10 miles south of zanesville on route 22 toward somerset it is in east fultonham just a small lake you need a pass to fish there it not crowded that what i like and they do have a boat ramp there is some nice striper in there to two years ago one of my friend caught a 27 lbs. striper.

8. jwebb

jwebb One man wolfpack

We went out around 730 yesterday morning until about 1030. Tried everything except live bait all around the lake and didn't catch a thing. We went back out from 1130 until about 430 and strictly used rapalas that dove to 2' depth. We caught about 20 fish total our second time out. Lots of bluegill, 3 rock bass, 1 crappie, and 4 LM. Nothing we caught was bigger than a pound. We had a good time and it seems like this lake has potential to be a great bass lake. Tons of cover, grassy areas, and downed trees. I will definitely fish it again, hopefully when its not in the blazing hot summer.

9. i love to fish there it is peaceful not many boats at one time you have good days and bad days any place you go.

10. jwebb

jwebb One man wolfpack

We saw maybe 4 other boats out throughout the day. I was very surprised by the depth of the lake in some spots. Parts seemed super shallow and other parts extremely deep. We didn't have a depth finder or anything so I could be wrong about it being rather deep.

11. jwebb

jwebb One man wolfpack

12. the lake runs about 14 ft. some places is 20 ft deep i like it because it not one body of water it has channel all though the lake.