close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Isabella CATS

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by smokeyjoe, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Last weekend I got over 50 channels at Isabella on strawberry chicken and hot dogs they are on fire..no weeds and lots of big fish being caught as well
    I saw several 40's and lots of 20, 30's at night best kept secrete in the city.!!!

2. not anymore! Just kidding not bad for a weekend of fishing. I personally have never been there but the more I hear about it the more I wanna go.

3. cantsleep

cantsleep 3rd shift blues

Well, who doesnt like strawberry chicken and hot dogs?;)
    Sounds like a good time.

4. The lake used to be amazing back in the day. Since they put the weed killer in the lake, the fishing has slowed down a lot. However sounds like you found them. They put so many fish in there each week, people are bound to catch them up. I wish they had bigger fish than the 40's. They used to have big 60's and 70's and Budweiser sponsored a fish in there probably 10 years ago named Big Bud, nobody caught him.

Probably 8 years ago I went there at 7 in the morning an left at 9 in the morning after limiting out my 3 tickets with 24 cats in 2 hours. Ate catfish for a week straight...lol

5. Big Bud is in Miami Whitewater.