close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lake hope

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by noodle8177, Apr 3, 2008.

1. Just wondering if anyone has fished it latley thinking of heading there this weekend any pointers thanks

2. i havent fished it this year, but i did drive by last week to check the water. looked ok, but that was last wednesday. i have never caught anything big there, but what i did catch was along the bank by the boat ramp.

3. Fished hope today from 8.30 till 2.30 not much luck. Caught 2 bass, one around 10 inches and one around 12. water was pretty muddy. threw everything at them today and only caught the two on a crank bait.Still a good day, nice weather

4. well at least they were biting. i feel like that lake should hold some bigger fish, but i dont get over there enough. the electric motor limit makes it tough to get around, but im glad the limit is there anyway. i may venture that way in the next week or so. did you catch the fish in the afternoon? i havent been fishing in the morning because i figured the fish would wait for the sun to get a little more active. just wondering...