close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Hodgson?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by mbass8dor, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Hello
    Has Anyone Been Fishing Lake Hodgson Lately? If So Hows The Fishing Been. Been Thinking Of Fishing Tommorow And Trying My Luck On The Bass. If The Fishing Is Bad I'll Stick To Salem Res. Until They Close For The Season.
    Thanks
    Tom

2. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

hit Hodgson with fishinful last week. It was deader than a door nail, switched too bluegill and that action was very slow as well.

flash---------------------------out

3. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i will be out there sat morning and am going to be carping never seen any one fish for carp here and have seen some big ones out there thinking of taking the boat up to a spot on the lake then bank fishing if you see me out their say hi.........jim :cool:

4. Thanks Guys
    I Think I'll Try My Luck There Sat. Had Good Luck There Last Fall For Bass Caught A Couple 3#rs. Maybe I'll See You There.

Thanks Again
    Tom

5. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

well i tried it and did ok 2 carp one was 9.5 and one 14.5lbs lost 2 in HEAVY weeds and missed 5 or 6 others fished from 9-11am.........jim

6. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

fished for 5 hr today caught 1 carp about 12 lbs and lost 8 others that all dived into a thick weed bed one fish was a big one and almost spooled me had to tighten down the drag all the way and snap him off.........jim