close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Errie Charter

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 10, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Hey guys,

Being that I'm a cat guy (I guess) I dont venture into the North section much, but I thought there was some charter that gave an OGF discount, am I correct?

If so could someone post some info.

Thank

2. Hey man Shakedown just posted about one that offered a real nice discount...
    He also said fish4fun used it so PM him and ask him...

3. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

Check out Reef Stalker Charters.

These are the guys that donated to OGF during last years HawgFest and the ones that Fish4Fun used. He has pictures from last years trip in his picture gallery.

I've only heard good things about them.

www.reefstalkersportfishing.com

Kim

4. catking

catking Banned

I'll tell ya what he's thinkin Bubba.......He can't catch anything on his own , so he's lookin to hire somebody to do it for him ....... :rolleyes: ........ There goes Erie.......... :D JEEZE US !!!! Mellon head......... get out with DA KING !!! and flathunter and I'll make sure you get something :cool: ..... THE CATKING !!!

5. i remember when lake erie was a great place to fish(back before Bryan fished it)and everyone could catch fish...
    I`m gonna take him to the maumee this year if he don`t catch something there i`m not gonna bring him home.

Bub

6. Bryan...
    I have faith brother that this will be the year man...
    You may have to burn/offer that bass mount to the catfish gawds though :eek:

7. H2O Mellon

Guys I'm out to ruin LAKE ERRIE!

Rob,

AN old high school buddy & his dad invited me to go in July for some eyes, I told him I think i recalled some charter info on here.

8. H2O Mellon

King, I plan on getting out w/ you & Jack.

King, heck man, if your up to comming to Dayton, we'll hit the cats form my boat. (okay, well my dads boat, but he doesnt use it so I'm taking ti over)

Bubba, I'm going to be CCW'ing it on the 20th, so dont try any funny stuff!! :D

9. i`ve seen you shoot ...i aint scared !!!!

lol you`ll be fine buddy

10. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Mellon, if you give eric from reefstalker a call you won't be dissapointed. I have been out with them 4 days last year will be out 4 agian this year. May also make the first trip out with him this yr. He is a great guy and will get you on the fish. Take a look at my pic gallery and if you have any questions let me know.