Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Voltage drops, can't escape it. Also, I just wonder how many stormy days boaters cannot get out in that part of the lake. I would imagine even the Coast Guard has problems. What to do in an emergency exactly?

Oh and for you birders and eagle concerned types DON'T WORRY , how is anyone going to know what species is whacked? 10 miles out, ''whack thump'' , bird falls to the..water, fishfood .

''See, nothing happened''

Oh and post #24 for the win, we are using CLEAN NATURAL GAS to fire electric plants the high % of plants. Remember the timeline... coal is dirty! Ok appease, coal scrubbers etc. That started back late 70's? THEN...that wasn't good enough so now it's dirty nat. gas? So what's the next after this DOESN'T work? Er, appease the greenies? hmm?

Remember what I posted b4 in other threads...get used to the bus schedules,try using off peak times...subsistence fishing, the ppl 4 doors down raided the garden again we have no food.....etc.

·
Registered
201 Posts
...if I setup something on land that is known to whack protected birds such as eagles, how soon will the Feds send an army of agents to arrest me. Complete with News vans with little satellite dishes, 5-30 live broadcasts.

GUESS I DONNA HAVE THE RIGHT connections...

Hmmm:cool:....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts