close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

lake erie white bass

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BigMha, Jun 23, 2007.

1. BigMha

BigMha QQn 4 that "ONE" big fish

went to the lake 2day...7 sheep head and 1 medium sized white perch, NO white bass down at e.72nd. then went to " the wall ", in eastlake, caught 3 nice white bass and missed about 3 more. all together i spent about 4-5 hours on ole erie and really didn't get much. i caught more attitude and suntan than fish. by 11:00 the waves started coming over " the wall " and i left

2. ah what can ya do :)...i headed out to the headlands breakwall caught about 9 sheepers...3 nice white bass and one small yellow perch...i was thinkin about headin to CEI for a bit but i guess you guys are doin the same there.the yellow perch seem to be slowin down alittle around the walls we were doin pretty good the last few weeks and heard some reports of quite a few limits off the piers.

thanks for the report

3. On Monday (i think, maybe tuesday), the white bass started biting around 4:30 and stopped 10 minutes after sunset at the wall in Eastlake. Everybody was catching them. I got there late, and only fished for a half hour and caught over 20 of them. Bassman56 and his brother caught probably well over 80. Stayed there untill around 12 that night and caught around 20 yellow perch. I think the rain slowed it down earlier this week, but Im sure that it will pick up again in a couple days, if it already hasnt.

4. BigMha

probably go out sunday and give it the ole college try

5. I was there on Monday and Wednesday and caught over 80 both days. It has slowed down a little bit with the rain.

6. BigMha

that the story of my life..." man you should have been down here last week...we were killing them ." well i guess i'll give it a go on sunday...i haven't limited out on anything since fall trout run. 07' has been crappy 4me

7. BigMha

so they've started biting about 4ish huh? have you heard how they're biting early in the a.m.?

8. It hasnt been as good as the evening bite.

9. BigMha

thanx...i'll check it out