close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Erie temp chart

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by exexec, Oct 15, 2004.

1. I am trying to find a way to compare temps on lake erie between this year and last year. Anyone know of some charts that would give me that info?Thanks

2. I don't know of a chart you could get. I do keep lake water temps from previous years though in my fishing log. 10-15-02 lake temp 65
    10-11-03 lake temp 59 10-19-03 lake temp 58.
    hope that helps

3. Juls

Juls Charter Captain

Here's a link to some water temp charts. Just click on the Great Lake you want to check, then on a section of the lake you want to check....It's updated once or twice a day (I can't remember which)
    http://www.coastwatch.msu.edu/

As far as checking last year's temps, go to the bottom of the chart page and click on "Image Archive". You can then go to the date you want, and click on that. It will show you the temps on that date.

Note: the Black areas are cloud cover.:cool:

Juls

4. Not exactly what I wanted but I do appreciate the help. I have emailed a few of those folks and asked if they have the info I am looking for.

5. IMO, the weather buoy sites (ezmarc's 1st reply) contain everything I need for comparing today's temps to historical data from years past.

Can you be a little more specific on what & where? I'd be happy to look it up & crunch the numbers.

6. Tee

Tee Team OGF