close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Erie fishing partner

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by Shortdrift, Jul 18, 2004.

1. I am looking for someone to share my boat with that does not have a Lake Erie boat and would like to fish Erie during the week. You should be a hardcore fisherman that is willing to fish in wind, rain, hot and chilly weather and is not prone to seasickness. We would leave from my home in Medina and fish Cleveland, Lorain and Vermilion areas. PM me if you are interested.

2. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

I would be all over that if it weren't for the pesky work thing. Tomorrow is my first day back after 2 week shutdown. 65 hours this week, then it's back to Brookpark for me. May be on days, maybe nights. Don't know for sure yet. Will be out at Findley today. Hope to try for some crappie. We'll see. I'll be in a little green gamefisher 15'.
    Sam :cool:

3. Shortdrift, sent you a PM
    DDay

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

5. I am a retaired auto worker and free any time , just name a date will be there will share exp. I have fished erie many times , but lost fishing buddy , dont like to go out by myself, my boat is to small to go out to far, 18 ft starcraft, so please pm me for outher information

6. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Hey Shortdrift.. Does that exclude me :D I do make a good chummer LMAO. Actually Im off on weekends now but hopefully I can come up and pay a visit again this year. :)

7. Do you usually have room during the week? Would like to get out before they cut me open and fuse the discs! Let me know.

THanks

Jason