Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
6 of us fished Lake Erie on Sunday. We went with Rags to Rick's charter. We limited out. Most fish were taken in Maumee Bay. 8-12 FOY. Most were caught on jigs tipped with minnows and I caught 4 on a gold vib-e. The wind was strong and it was rough comming in but what a great time. Rich is a wonderful captain and I REALLY suggest him any time you need a charter. check him out at www.captain-rich.com

tight lines,

shane

·
Registered
91 Posts
Good to hear you had a good time Shane. I fished next to rich while you were in the bay, followed ya all there! Rich is a very good friend and a good captain. You can't go wrong with Rich. It was definatley a rough ride back to wild wings I have to say, and the trip getting into the dock was something to be desired :D
We sat down on a hot bite and rich joined us as the bite went south so to speak, the customers got their fish but we were 2 short including mine. Regardless, we had fun and working with rich is rewarding! He comes highly recommended and faired as a superb capt. with a sweet ride to take ya!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Capt. Troy,

There are about 10 of us from work thinking about a weekday trip in May. Is there a possibility we could get you and Rich the same day? I'll let you know dates when I get them! I met Rich a few years ago. We went with him 2 years ago and my Mom caught a 12 lbs 2 oz walleye. It is posted on his site. He is a fellow Hoosier so he can't be to bad of a guy!

Tight Lines,

Shane

1 - 3 of 3 Posts