close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Erie Charters

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tvfisherman, May 31, 2005.

1. I've been on several party boats perch fishing and tried it for walleye a few times but too many people on a boat when it comes to walleye. I'm looking to get a small party together for a Walleye charter (probably somewhere around Port Clinton, Marblehead). I'm sure someone here could point me to a good boat and captain at a reasonable price. I don't want to just randomly pick somewhere, like to go with someone recomended. I know there's lots of captains and lots of guys on here who head out with said captains so any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot gang!

2. I have gone with John Soleki of So-lucky Charters and usually have done really well. His number is 216-701-6156. He might be hard to book on the weekends, but you can check it out.

3. catking

catking Banned

You might want to try " Reef Stalker Sport Fishing Charter " who also is an OGF sponser ..... 419 - 615 -3883 Eric & Terry .. www.reefstalkersportsfishing.com Good Luck !! THE CATKING !!!

4. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

I can recommend a great captain,and at the same time you can support OGF and its sponsors.
    Contact Eric Adkins at Reefstalker Charters.
    Click on his link at the top of the forums and it will lead you to his webpage.

5. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

By all means contact Reef Stalker charters, Tell him you saw it on this site and was recommended by all of us. Eric is a great guy that will stay out until you limit. If you limit early he'll take you out for something more.

6. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!