close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Erie charter needed

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XpressDave, Apr 28, 2005.

1. There's a bunch of people here at work that are interested in taking either a walleye or perch trip to Lake Erie sometime this year. One person was telling me that they did this a while back and they had 20-30 people on the boat and it wasn't a headboat. Does anybody know of any such charters that can accomodate that many people? If not what's the biggest you know of and any contact information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
    Dave

2. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

the only boats i know of that big are head boats most charter captians have license for 6 people some 8 i know my old man has lots of dates open and they have 2 boats that will handle 6 each but have other captians that they can get to accomidate larger groups check out www.lakeeriefishing911.com or call 1 419 734 9711........hope that helped some...........jim :)

3. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Perhaps they CHARTERED the entire headboat.

4. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i know that we had the entire boat for the perch trip at hogfest last year

5. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

Sassy Sal Charters, (419) 732-7755 has 2 boats they charter out. The Sassy Sal, holds like 30 people or more and charters for $850. Their other boat, the Investigator holds 18 and charters for $450. The rates are for 7 or 8 hrs. port to port. We get a group of 14 for the "Gator" and it cost like $45 a piece and you know everyone on the boat. It's a great get together for work or other groups. -Hooch-

6. catking

catking Banned

Don't forget to check out " Reef Stalkers " when you are wanting a chartered fishing trip...... ;) Their banner runs at the top of the " Lounge " page..... Great People ;) ..............THE CATKING !!!

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Eric at reefstalkers is a great guy and will give you a trip to remember. However he is like most charters he can accomidate 6 or 7 for a group that size you will have to charter a headboat just for your group. But if anyone wants to get ahold of Reefstalkers do so you will not regret it. Should be a post from gshart he is going out with reefstalkers next weekend i was going to but with my fla trip i cant make it.

8. Tibbles Marina up on Marblehead will fix you up......old family operation, and they do a good job. 419 734 1143