close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Erie Charter Moderators fish free

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JV1, Apr 30, 2004.

1. JV1

JV1

Anybody interested in a fishing charter on Erie's western Basin for perch, walleye's or smallmouth check this out. > http://ohfishing.com/ Any member of this web site who rounds up some guys and books a trip and mentions OHfishing.com or OhioGameFishing.com To Captain Copa will fish for FREE. If you put the trip together your on board a class A charter at Catawba Island Marina South Port Clinton Lake Erie . I have known the Capt. for years and he is a good fellow

Roger , Catking, Lewis, Worm Shake , etc... I hope you dont mind me posting this, I wanted you to know I spoke with Captain Caban today, He made the offer to me this morning and I called him at the lake and asked him if the offer could be extended to OhioGameFishing. He said anyone of you guys on this site or mine who books the trip fishes free. This is a chance for everyone to show some gratitude and "take your mod fishing" lol Just thought you some of your guys may be interested. JV
    http://ohfishing.com

Last edited: Apr 4, 2009
  2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

You rock JV. Tell the Capt THANKS A TON for the offer...way cool!

Take your Mod fishing...coolest idea since drive on trailers :D

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Thanks JV. Hope we can return the favor sometime. Take your Mod fishing :rolleyes: sounds like a winner to me!

4. JV1

JV1

Seriously guys... this guy will keep you laughing all day long, I worked with him in an assembly plant and today he retired with 30+ years for full time fishing, as long as i have known him he hes never worked may, june, july , or august in the plant as he was running his charter out of catawba , he gets on the fish in the spring and stays with them until fall, we work with 5000 people and over the years I have seen some HOGS come off this guys boat. his sense of humor is nothing short of great , he is one of those guys that made the day go faster by keeping everybody smiling. you guys could book a 6 man trip, split it 6 ways, then subtract 1 mans fee for the free ride, or your guys could book a 5 man trip and "take a mod" and let him ride free, or.... you could make dale or catking pay for the whole trip :D either way i hope someone who planned on taking a charter this year jumps on this one... he made the agreement with me for making him a web page at ofh and i called him tonite to see what he thought about extending the offer to here...i would like to see someone get a free trip, and i would like to see a retired friend prosper in his new full time job. JV

5. quick....someone make me a mod!!!!!!

6. catking

catking Banned

Thanks JV !! And husky.......consider it done.... :D DA KING !!!

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Hey I'm retired too, now this is my full time job. I also get paid vacations :D Leaving for Canada may 10th for a few weeks. All paid for by the staff here :eek: RIGHT!!!! I wish :p

8. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

I really appreciate your kindness in thinking of us. ;) You went "above and beyond" with your generosity. :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

9. Can I go! Do you have to be a mod! LOL, I asked Captn if I could be a mod several weeks back anyhow :) I'd love to have a chance to go.

10. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

11. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

JV you are the man, very kind to ask the capt. and have the offer extended over here. :cool: