close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Lake Chautauqua lodging???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Skarfer, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Hey guys! I need some input from those of you that can help. My dad, uncle, cousin and myself are planning our annual Lake Chautauqua bass trip this September - but we need a place to stay.

We stayed at wewanchu last year - but this year the owner gave my uncle a hard time and charged him for fees he normally doesn't charge him - and my uncle has been going there and staying in the same cabin for TWENTY YEARS!!! He said he's spent about $4,500 already this year up there - like 3 seperate trips/vacations........and this guy wants to argue over a boat slip???

Anyhow - after all that, we're looking to stay somewhere else and I wanted to hear about where you guys stay up there and the rates I can expect - or websites. We'll be up there OFF SEASON - sometime in September - for fri/sat only.

We used to stay at Pine Hill every year when I was a kid - and my dad and I stayed there couple years ago - so we're already thinking about this place.

Thanks in advance!!!

2. dmk

dmk

There is a campground at Bemus Point called Wildwood Acres, they have two cabins that will sleep 4. The rate is $50 a night for 2 plus $3 a man extra over 2. They are basic cabins (actually trailers built to look like log cabins). They have small refrig, microwave, small eating area, sink. Restroom and showers are in a seperate building. Located aproximately 2 miles from the Bemus ramp and 4 miles to North Point ramp.

DMK

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Give Todd @ the plantation a call. He has a house he rents up there, might be in line with whatcha need.

4. Is the campground on the lake??

Also - who is todd @ the plantation?? Sorry - not following that one......

I would like to have somewhere with boat slips - if possible. I know Pine Hill does......