close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

ladue

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bulafisherman, Jun 7, 2008.

1. anyone been doing any good at ladue the past week? Brother and I went out tues night in the rain and got skunked,thats a first for me, we did try a different area of the lake,we stopped at the bait shop by the lake and what a hoot that was! the fellow there should be a comedian! we left the bait shop and by the time we got down to the lake we were both in tears from laughing!

2. MAVRIK

MAVRIK Sophomore Member

There's a bass tourney going on at LaDue today. That ought to tell us how the fishing is there!

3. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Pretty tough bite for most today at the tourny. A few limits did come in, seems like the big boys are heading to deeper water. It took around 13lbs to win.

4. Bnichs

Bnichs ...

I got a couple of small ones today on a black buzz bait around shallow lilly pads. Nothing with any size though.

Anyone have any suggestions on where to look for some bigger ones. I know they are in there but I am still trying to learn the lake.

Thanks
    B

5. go out to the islands and fish the drop offs with your spinners baits when I was there the carp chased all the bass off the shore because of the mating we went out there and nailed a good 4 pounder on a white spinner

6. Bnichs

Bnichs ...

Thanks, I'm heading back out there tomorrow (weather permitting) I'll give it a try.

:B
    B

7. Reel Man

Reel Man Member

Went out with Reel Son today for about 3 hours. Our five biggest would have weighed 14 to 15 pounds. Ladue is just plain awesome! I actually used a new bait that I have been experimenting with today and hooked up with a huge Smallie.

8. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

:D You're showing the competition our super secret spot?:D