close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LaDue???

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Mike_13, Apr 7, 2008.

1. I m planning on hitting LaDue the weekend of April 19 & 20th since i will be home from school. I ve never fished LaDue, my dad used to just take us to East Branch for crappie. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for walleye and crappie... (North end/ South end?) I'm not looking for anyone's hotspots, but any advice or areas that might be worthwile would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

2. for the crappies you can usualy get a bunch of small ones under the bridge, but he bigger ones hang out around the channels. Usually people fish by the dam for the eyes, but i never really hear of any good reports on them at ladue.

3. If your taking a boat, you'll find panfish in any of the bays on the south side of 422 and east of 44. I went Sunday afternoon and caught a bunch of crappie, bluegill, and of course, white perch. The bay was 54 degrees by the end of the day, the main lake was only 48. You should be hitting the lake at just about the right time. Good luck.

4. thanks for the advice! i will post back on how i do.