Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, haven't been on here in a while, been super busy. I had a real quick question, I had been asking before, but fishing got pushed to the wayside. I was thinking on heading to ladue in the near future. It is just down the road from my fiance's place. Can anyone give me a heads up on when to expect walleye to start hitting? Not asking for any holes or nothing, just when might be the best time to give it a go. Might also do some catfishing from Auburn Rd. too one of these days. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Givin up my secrets, eh KCB? just kidding. Walleye bite has been very slow lately. Try perch color rapalas and jr. thundersticks on the rocks at night. The best bites usually in the nasty weather. Good luck.

·
Registered
429 Posts
What is a Jr. Thunderstick? Never heard of one. I have not had any luck at ladue for walleye this year but havnt given it a valid effort. Last year was a good year late spring through summer casting erie dearies over weedbeds. The main problem is the white perch constantly pulling off your worm or live bait. If you can fish through them you should be able to catch some. I have never tried the perch colored rapala but have heard good things.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts