close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

LaDue Spring Bass Series OPEN 4/9 - oh my!

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Nipididdee, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Looking at around or over 40 teams - weather is looking even better!!!! First event no membership required- great time to check it out! Capped at 50 teams, love to have you with us- ramp pays only at this time- entry is $60 plus late fee.
    http://www.dobass.com/bass.html

Any predictions??????

I was close on last weekends Mosq- pretty optimistic for Sat despite COLD water. I'm going with 18.89 lbs for the win and 12 for top 3 - 10 lbs round out the checks! Would like to think we may see a TOAD roll in from someone- put it with a decent bag and could be record breaker!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

2. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

I got 17.95lbs for the winner. and the last chek handed out will have 12.22lbs.

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

3. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I have no idea on the weights, i didn't think 17+ would win it last year. 16.35 for the win 8.67 for third.

4. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

8.5lbs. for the win. Hope the water warmed up a bit over the past few days.

5. Anybody that is fishing need a partner for tomorrow? I have the day off and possibly could fish.

6. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

just come out and fish it, UDbasser might need a Partner, don't know his number though.

7. i fiqure it will take around 12lbs to win

8. Wonder how it went! Sure was sunny out there today!

9. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

12 something won it (3 fish), only 9 teams out of 43 had fish to weigh. Johnboy got third or forth I think, good job on a tough day. We caught 1 bass around 12" and a 20" Pike. Should be alot better for the first qualifier next Sunday.

10. Boys- Im near dead! I am way to tired for this early in the season! Just got it all cleaned and put away.

Parma gave the stats correctly- sounds like Mike got it- I was WAY WAY off! Lado is always a tough cold period lake. Held true again despite the warmth upon our faces- water looks great, perfect level and color and even surface temps of 44-56 degrees. Fish were still sleepn"!!!

I hit a 20 plus pound cat in the rear with a rattle trap- had em for 10 minutes- that was the extent of my fishn! Event that felt GREAT!!!

Good show Johnboy glad you came back with us this year- there is no enemy!!!!

Next event is Sunday April 17- Qual 1- we now have a full field by the way and wait list has begun with one on it.

Lakes trail tomorrow... reports are similar- tough and spotty. Suns gotta bring em up soon!!!!!

Nip
    www.dobass.com

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

thanks it was a good time.

12. lol well nip i gotta be honest i knew when i posted 12 lbs that is what it took lol i was just playin lol look at what time i posted 12 lbs lol no harm intended just havin alittle fun.