Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys we have all the details worked out, here they are....

Ladue Reservoir White Perch Tournament
Sunday August 30th
Hours will be from 8am-NOON
$10 per team, entry fee paid at the ramp morning of event
100% will be returned
Heaviest 20 White Perch and Most White Perch will be the two winning categories (obviously more than 20 is acceptable in this category, but only largest 20 will count toward the "heaviest" category)
50/50 on the payout between the two categories, If there's a LARGE turnout we will adjust the payscale accordingly.
Teams may consist of 1 or 2 people per boat
Live bait is ALLOWED
Keep your catch on ice

This is just meant to be a fun event to help thin out a nuisance species that's invaded a great fishery. All teams that weigh fish may either keep their catch or donate it. All unwanted fish will be donated to a local food bank.

ROSTER
1.Parmabass/Peple
2.Nicklesman
3.Cultrona/Horvath
4.bassstalker/kristyfishon
5.Shorefishin/Summer
6.Frank/Richie Bradley
7.Juwayne22

·
Registered
165 Posts
Im so in If im off work work in rotating shifts and definately off saturday for daughters bday but I wanna do this tourney

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm a little hesitent to allow shore anglers, will listen to arguments though. Just seems like an easy way for ten people to pitch in a buck each and toss all of their catch in one bucket. Could possibly consider allowing shore anglers to enter, but only in the heaviest weight category and not in the total catch one.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I figured that $10 a team, a team was two people? It wouldnt be safe, but what if 10 people were in a boat? Just a thought. But if you were to allow shore fishing. Just make it $10 per team of two. What dose everyone think?

·
Registered
6,933 Posts
10 people in a boat is a lot easier to spot. Only those who are enteded in the tourny are allowed to be in the boat.

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
"Teams may consist of 1 or 2 people per boat", that was in original "rules" I typed up. I fish Ladue quite frequently and there are sometimes 20 people or more fishing around the causeway or boat launch area. Like Matt said, only allowing boats in the "tournament" will make it alot easier on everyone involved or participating. This is just going to be a "fun" event with a little money involved. If the money part wasn't involved, there would be no argument.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
No problem, we just may come and fish anyway.

1. We get tired of feeding the things.
2. They are going to a worthy cause.

That's if we are still allowed do donate our catch?

Besides, we could make a couple bucks.

Anyone want to buy some white perch? CHEEP!!!!!:D:D:D LOL just kidding.

Let me know if we can donate our catch.

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
It'll be day of event at the ramp. I'll have some kind of generic check in table set-up. If enough people RSVP, I'll start a roster at the top of this post.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts